Monday, April 25, 2011

Soaking wet

Kylie had her testing today and when I got home I did stalls and moved some of the equipment back into the barn. Everything was clean from the rain but very wet. I'm cold and wet now and am looking forward to a nice shower, a movie and a good sleep.

I waited for Kylie to finish her testing and got to visit with my friend Kim who also home schools. I really enjoyed just sitting and talking. Kim is like a true sister to me and we have many things in common. Kylie is relieved to have gotten part of the testing done and she goes again Wednesday and that's it. I'm so proud of her.

I'm tempted to light a fire tonight to give the house some warm dry heat. Glad we did the roof last year and the gutters, this place would have been a mess again by now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment