Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today is a much better day

The past couple of days things have been challenging on the farm with Aubrey stretching the fence and a pine tree falling over the paddock fence. A door was blown off the barn between the backyard and the barn. All are fixed now but my first reactions is why now. It's funny but it's almost if it's a test in discouragement but solutions are found almost right away.

Kylie's testing is now done and my breakfast with other pet professionals turned out very productive and was truly a turning point I think. I am hoping to paint the block building and make it more colorful and fun. Tomorrow I hope to start working in earnest on the block building where the doggie daycare is and also trimming the fence line etc. to make everything look more attractive.

We escaped storms but they are due to arrive tonight late which is bad because you really can't see what is going on. I got to visit with my friend again and we started reading a book together by John Eldridge which inspires me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment