Friday, April 8, 2011

Much better day today!

I had a great interview today for a part time job. We had a neighbor come by who may be moving his horses and would like to maybe move in our barn at some point. My friend called me and ask me if she could pick up anything at Aldi's for us and I had her pick up several cans of salmon because I am moving my dogs off the kibble to more raw food so they are covered for a few days.

My iphone speaker blew and I had three weeks left on my warranty so they swapped out my phone without a hassle. I went to the best meeting with a couple of instructors that teach a variety of classes for canines. They will be meeting me here at the farm this week to put together a plan to hold classes and to convert the half acre fenced off to an outside dog exercise, agility, and play class area.

I have a clear picture in my mind of all of this and it's very exciting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment