Journaling

My photo

Used to run a stable and live on a farm, now I am back into banking for awhile. Still have horses and love animals.  

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Last day, going fast, the sun

Tomorrow is our last day of farm sitting and we will miss the little goat baby. I want to take her home each day she is so precious.

Griff gave me a ride on his motorcycle today and of course went very fast. I felt scared and held on for dear life. I can remember being 17 and going for a ride on a motorcycle while living in England. We were going a 100 mph and it was exhilarating, now I am just closing my eyes and hoping nothing will happen.

The sun was out but it was cold.  I hear it will rain again which I wish would not happen for a few more days. It would be nice to get out of this funk of wet rainy days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment