Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finding peace

Today was a more up day than I've had in awhile! We had severe winds last night and lost power for a few hours but everything was back to normal mid morning. I had some important paper work to prepare and mail and got that out of the way. I had a great interview for a long term pet sitting gig and mowed the 1/2 acre that is going to fenced as a dog off leash play area. I also found a great deal on snow fencing which I will use in that area to keep dogs safe.

I started cleaning the block building and am hoping to use the next two weeks on beautification of the property, painting and fence repair and expansion because after that I will be very busy and I'm really happy to see a light at the end of the tunnel!

I will be kenneling a dog for the next two days and have a farm sit to do. I really hope we don't have any more storms and maybe a couple of dry days but who knows. Mare Girl is doing well and still needs to be putting on weight but is going outside with the other horses and no tummy problems.

We decided to save gas we are going to let the pony and little bit in the back yard to munch grass. They seemed to be pleased to help the economy out!

No comments:

Post a Comment