Friday, August 31, 2012

Able to celebrate this weekend

I got great news today, my first test case which I submitted and it had a very high, and I emphasize high, difficulty rate passed. The loan was as difficult as a loan can be and to be honest it is one of the hardest ones I've seen in all my years of mortgages. I could have asked for another loan instead because it is not the kind of loan that should be a first test case but I figured if I passed the review I'd be able to pass them all. I did pass and I was very relieved, of course I had doubts but now I feel much more confident, it was worth it.

Finally Friday, a three day weekend to get things sorted out a little and some real sleep. I thought the week would never end but it has and on a good note.

We hung out at the barn tonight and talked, did our little chores here at home and now for a little TV and relaxation. Did I say relaxation, haven't used that word much in a long time.

Tomorrow morning I will rest but then it will be fun to mow and organize and fence. We might even visit the flea market down the road.

I just really am amazed at how life can be so terrible one day and then really good the next. I thank God for the job and the pass on the test case. Good nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment