Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 20, now your talking

Today I sold the wardrobe, the washer is being picked up and I might have a lead on firewood. The jury is still out on the tractor, the guy loves it but I can't just give it away so we'll see.

I have discovered some more things that we don't need to take with us that will be useful to others and it would be nice to get a little more cash together. All the money will be spent on the animals new quarters, need fence for dogs and some fencing for the two little horses and some cash for situating Cody and Aubrey.

I just keep on plugging away with getting things sold, moved, and given away. Hopefully, the good Lord will help pull this all together as it is a big task.

I am going to look at the smaller Big Red tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. Of course once he laid eyes on Big Red's beauty and drove her, I could see total infatuation.


No comments:

Post a Comment