Monday, March 7, 2011

Changing schedules

I finally had to concede that working a part time job I had to start in the morning like I have for 20 years. I guess I am a creature of habit. Anyway, that should resolve my anxiety issues and my time management issues.

I was kicked out of my class because I missed attendance. I am not grieving over this. I should have withdrew before this last one but didn't. I don't recall having super powers and there were higher priorities for me now.

I have one job lined up this week for the business so I pray the phone rings more. I did get some leads on more farm sitting jobs which is awesome for me.

The house is due for a good cleaning but I will pace myself so I am not overwhelmed.

Update on Angel our only mare in a barn full of geldings, she was seen rubbing her head against Echo. Since she was in a pasture for 15 years alone without any other horses she really has been very perplexed at being with them now. She prefers to hang out with humans but it is best for her to bond if she can with another horse. The geldings, including little bit and much to her frustration are all fascinated by her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment