Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stalls to clean, round bales, the "community"

This morning started with feeding our horses and driving to our client's house to do stalls, feed, clean the paddock, and let their horse's out. I came home and took a nap as I was sleepy today. Up again later to talk to another client about round bales and  buying some for our place to use while the pasture grows out.

Making friends and having interesting clients makes for other benefits. I meet some really caring people all the time and it's fun in a farm "community" to trade for things. Trading labor, use of equipment or getting things done by someone is really helpful when you are on a budget. It also brings a feeling of good will between people. Prayers are answered this way and we have been blessed over and over again. I also enjoy helping animals and people and I get a great feeling myself just being of service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment