Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First load of dirt arrives, Echo and Angel are friends

It was warmer today which is a welcomed change because the chill in the air gets old after awhile. The warm sun always makes you feel more up beat. Kylie is working on her school stuff and I am trying to get taxes done. I have been procrastinating for awhile and I now have to just knuckle down and do it.

Angel has finally decided to be social and when I let her out today she sauntered down the arena to the back door and sauntered back. I put some hay near the door for her and Echo came up to munch with her and she put her head near his and they both looked pleased with themselves. Preacher galloped outdoors today to his whole he's eaten into the round bale. I didn't see much of him for the rest of the day except his back side with his head buried in hay.

The other herdies were out in the big pasture playing. Aubrey and little bit like to play together and of course Cody attacked the giant bale out their too.

Andrew brought the first dump truck load of dirt and dumped it into the hole next to the house. Everything will look so much better once it is filled in and smoothed out. It is very kind of him to do this. He is like a younger brother to me and his wife and boys are very sweet.

It means a great deal to me when people do things to help us. I pray for them to be doubly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment