Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rain, rain, go away come back another year!

I was sleepy today and didn't get enough hours in on the phones but I can make them up. I took a nap, updated my neighbor Andrew because he called to find out what the latest drama is around here.

I was called out on a farm job to clean the paddocks in the rain. It was interesting and very muddy. My feet are wet so I think it's time for a change of socks!

This evening I'll do stalls here and take it easy.

I had a phone conference with Kylie's teacher concerning her progress with homeschooling. Her teacher said that Kylie was doing very well and we had just a few things we needed to work on but no major issues. It was a real relief and I haven't helped her as much as I wish I could of especially these past two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment