Sunday, March 27, 2011

To a good friend, thanks Griff!

A friend who makes a sign for me, I really appreciate the help. Things are tough right now as we get over the hump of winter utility bills. The phone thing just didn't work for me as I can't stand to sit still. Twenty years of just sitting behind a desk and I just can't ever do it again.

I put a couple of applications in for some part time work which will be good temporarily. Amazingly, while helping Griff hang this sign another pet sitter drove by and stopped. She's a Christian and very successful. We talked and it seems she feels that there is a need for farm sitting especially with horses by someone experienced. We also talked about referring each other business.

God is always at work here and it's exciting. Thanks to all the people who have been supportive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment