Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 7 feeling down and then up

Settling into work and developing my ability to analyze documents again. It is slowly coming back and the loan system is excellent and easy to use. I started out the day by telling the investor I wasn't interested in his property. A couple of properties have potential and I will be going to see them tomorrow.

I wouldn't have a place for the horses right off but both these have land and it could be done eventually. I will also have to work on Mare's situation. I will take the three outside cats with me, I couldn't imagine life without Emmie, she is the barn manager.

I took Kylie out to eat and we stopped into the Salvation Army, it is cheap to look and pick up a couple of things. I found a toddler size motorcycle jacket (not real leather) for two bucks. Cooper and I are going to do a photo shoot. I will enjoy it, I am sure he will not.

Thank God for the rain, it will help if it continues. After three weeks of no growth I can mow the lawn this weekend. I haven't trimmed the weeds etc. Just don't have the heart to do it.

I am going to try and relax tonight and not think about this. I've been up late every night for weeks just looking for things to try. I want to feel at peace tonight and hope for the best tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment