Monday, July 2, 2012

God's Grace

The situation with the property isn't even close to being solved but other things have in a uniquely God has got his finger on it sort of way.

The mower was having problems, it wouldn't turn over and of course Saturday a stranger came and fixed it in 5 minutes. A totally unrelated coincidence happen to bring him to the farm.

I am going to Philadelphia for training soon and it is company paid for except meals which would be reimbursed. I know I won't have the money for meals on the trip but I would eat dirt if I had to just to do what I have to do. Except... God had other plans, a person going to the training who I have befriended has made arrangements (all on his own) to pay for my meals and get reimbursed by the company.   

I haven't flown in many years, that too is all in place and I will be guided by the same friend through the process.

Now for the kicker, there is a church in Philadelphia called Gloria Dei Church, it is the old Swedes church founded in 1646 and my great, great, etc. grandfather helped to found it. He is buried there and I am going to go see this church and visit his grave. Matthias Claesson came to this country and help settle a colony before this was a country. It brings tears to my eyes to think of standing next to his grave, he came here for land and to farm and it means so much to me. I don't know how hard it will be to get there but I will find a way.


No comments:

Post a Comment