Monday, July 23, 2012

Micah, Kylie's special puppy

 Micah was a rescue puppy who was the runt of the litter and survived Parvo. He was a challenge, he was sick, vicious, and had been taken from his mother way to young,

Micah put both Goldens on their backs, bit everyone and lets just say I've learned a lot from Micah.

Fast forward, Micah is Kylie's dog. He is the most intuitive of all the dogs, he loves Kylie so much and she loves him. They spend a great deal of time together. Since Micah was a puppy and didn't know how to snuggle I forced him to sleep with me in bed at night and he would let me hold him when he was too sleepy to put up a fight. Now he is the biggest pillow hog and he sleeps in the bend of my legs every night, the same place as when he was a puppy. Dusti raised him after Daniel, Dusti doesn't care much for puppies anymore he is been a puppy parent too many times. I think he'd pass out if he had to do it again.



1 comment:

  1. Your special puppy is very nice and looking very awesome. As you have carry him, I feel its very special for you. You like him too much as we seen in above images.

    ReplyDelete