Saturday, July 28, 2012

The rest of my day

After looking at two huge piles of brick a nice couple needs them for a face to a retaining wall. They will be coming to get them for the next few days. Some funds to help move.

I have a pounding headache because there is so much to think about right now that is overwhelming me. Both good and bad things going through my head constantly.

I went to a boarding barn today and the owner was a lot like me, she too had some very interesting stories about boarders both good and bad. She lived on the premises too and we traded stories about how people don't realize that they are actually at your home, where you live. I think most people wouldn't appreciate people just coming to your home and acting like they owned it. Again, people don't think about a person's home.

The other thing is when you help people and their horses it is great but at the same time many things are taken for granted and not fully appreciated. I have had both good and bad experiences here.

I have some very important decisions to make tomorrow, I want to pray about it but I am feeling so numb right now. I hope I am feeling clearer tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment