Friday, July 6, 2012

Did I mention it's hot...

Today was brutal but tomorrow is supposed to be 98 degrees, can't wait. Kylie is really sick and I got her a prescription today. She should feel better soon.

I went to the Salvation Army today and picked up a decent suit case for traveling, $3.99 perfect. Kylie's birthday is next week, she will be 15yrs old. I'm so proud of her.

Tomorrow I will be picking up hay early in the morning before the temperature sores.

Molly's eyes look normal now and no more swollen glands.  It's amazing to see the difference in her. She was pretty happy today even though it was hot. She's in an air conditioned room with lots of water.

Nana has been pretty quiet today, it must be the heat. It is unusual for Nana to be quiet all day, she usually is very vocal when I'm home.

The horses are fed and they will go out late this evening if it doesn't storm. Nap time for me I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment