Wednesday, June 26, 2013

An opportunity to do something good

I got a call today from a family I helped with re-homing their dog. It wasn't the right time in their family to have one dog and they had two and it was not going well. They asked me if they could bring their small daughter out to see the ponies for her birthday.

I agreed to let them come out tonight and it was a surprise for their daughter. She was delighted and she was a natural with all of the animals. She just knew what to do and say, she was only five, it was awesome to see.

So, the little girl, kissed, petted and brushed pony and bit. She went for a little ride on pony, she played with the dogs, she laid in the grass with the bunny and petted Nana on top of her head. The little girl cried when she had to leave but she got a great surprise and a special birthday memory.

I  am so proud of pony, he hasn't been ridden in awhile and he was a perfect little gentleman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment