Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hardly did anything today

I wanted to take my brother to the flea market this morning but it was raining so we didn't go. I took Kylie later to Good Will and they had a lot of pretty nice furniture today. We don't have end tables and many tables in general. The prices were cheap so I bought an end table for the downstairs and a little table to put the little birds cages on in the sun room so they aren't on the dining table anymore.

That was about all I did today, I haven't seen my brother for awhile so I spent some time with him and I took a nap. We watched some TV together and just hung out.

I guess I needed the rest myself, I'll get the lawn and other things done tomorrow. Hope the rains stop so the hay can be cut, I don't want to see another bad hay year. Hard to believe June is flying by so fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment