Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quiet Compared to Yesterday

This morning I was up and running. I started with feeding the horses, a pet sit, and the feed store. I returned home to clean the newbies stalls out and bring them in from pasture. They did a much better job this time following the feed bucket into the barn. Slowly they are coming along.

We had a visitor who may know of someone interested in moving a senior horse in which is exciting as I love senior horses. We also had someone stop by and purchase the granite table top which has been in the block building since I moved here. It was very heavy and I am thrilled to get rid of it.

But, it was very quiet today as there were no Harley's, work vans or any other odd vehicles circling the house or barn. Not even an ex-husband to stir things up for that matter. The boredom became too much for Kylie and me so we went to Dairy Queen.

Pony and Bit had a very good afternoon with Kylie making up for lost time and playing with them as well as grooming them and making them do silly things!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy day to me, but fun all the same! A trip to Dairy Queen sounds like a great idea....hope today is as peaceful.

    ReplyDelete