Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sleepy Day.... Not

Feeding horses in the A.M. and a pet sit. I had to visit Tractor Supply for a couple of things and then back home. I took a nap but had to get up for another pet sit and to notarize something for a friend. I forced myself to get up and took a shower and went out to do what I had to do. The situation fell through for the friend and so I went to the pet sit. I talked my brother to taking me to the tack shop just to look around.

After our little trip out we came back and did chores. We were invited by a friend to go out for ice cream and that was a treat.

It is a damp day and I am finally in bed and anxious just to burrow down in blankets and sleep. I'll be ready for anything tomorrow but tonight I will savor sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment