Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Brrrr.... Trucks, School Work, and The First Snow

Everyone except the new horse went out today. I picked all of the stalls and cleaned up the feed room which gets on my nerves when it is all dirty and disorganized. My brother came to the rescue and helped Kylie get caught up on school and they worked all day together.

My truck is still being repaired as it needs new wheel bearings and they should be done tonight. I am so grateful for the help because the truck has low miles and it is our only transportation now. If everything is fixed it will be a good ride for a long time. I will only need some of the rust fixed and shocks done and that will be it.

The first snow is here and it is light but a reminder that winter is coming and we need to be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment