Friday, December 10, 2010

Getting the sniffles and more snow

I fell asleep on the couch last night listening to the fire crackle. I am enjoying the moments of feeling safe and secure in this new home. I enjoy the coziness. Yesterday was a nice day outside and I also took time to do some things in the house and relax during the morning time.

We woke to more snow and I have a blocked ear and the sniffles. I went to work on this right away and I think a nap is order to fend off the possibility of getting sick. Our new snow masks arrived in the mail yesterday and they are much better than my old one. It is important for me to keep skin on my face covered in extreme weather as I have eczema and rosacea. I hate when things flare up so I am prudent about protecting my face. I never had a problem with either till I hit 40 and then it went crazy. Both issues have improved greatly since becoming self employed and getting out of the office space.

Been watching Joyce Myers episodes from her website and feeding my spirit as I need to so I don't slide down the mountain again!

No comments:

Post a Comment