Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sunshine and running done

Was a pretty day and I enjoyed being outside even though it was cold. We did stalls in the AM and used all of the sawdust except one bag (You can relax Shirley, I bought ten more today). I decided to buy equine senior instead of Cheerios for Satire :)

We hit Aldi's, Copley Feed, Farmer's Exchange in Norton, and I had a job interview. I did a load of wash, cooked dinner and started a fire. I have super powers! (That is when I have at least one cup of coffee)

Now relaxing and feeling good about the day and getting things done. I had a hard time falling to sleep last night because all I could think about is what feed store I should go to today. Tomorrow is another interview in the afternoon.

Later tonight the hay fairy will visit the farm to give the horse babies something to warm them up. Some of the horses are wearing dresses to keep them warm, very cute actually. All they need is matching hats and purses :)

1 comment:

  1. Echo thinks he looks quite dapper in chartreuse and Preacher in his manly plaid!
    Your day was a little more productive than mine! Sitting here watching cartoons with a 2 and 4 year old!
    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete