Monday, December 20, 2010

Grace Abounds at Kindred Acres

Each day something good and kind happens for us here. Tonight I had a special problem and the solution was delivered by a friend who found it laid upon her heart by the Lord. She didn't know the issue but she had the answer.

I'm blessed everyday and tonight almost brought me to tears because of God's mercy and love. Really I'm overwhelmed by it all.

I pray that someday the Lord will let His blessings flow through my heart and hands to be able to freely give to others and enrich their lives and the lives of many of His creatures.

As a child I had many rejections, disappointments, abandonment and abuse but when I look at my life now and how beautiful it is again it moves me to tears.

Angel went out with Billy again today and Shirley and I had fun watching her start to unfold and become a horse that is part of a herd and the collective again as she was intended to be. This will be a joyous year for her when she is able to run in the pasture with other horses.

In January, I may have a job farm sitting for someone who has sheep. I've wondered what is like to care for sheep. I have secret ambitions of course with herding dogs, sheep, and being a shepherdess.

Christmas is near and to celebrate I am thankful for all I have received and for the love given freely to me from my Savior. Thank you Lord for being the Sheppard of my life, the Nurturer and Protector. Thank You for giving me wisdom and the love in my heart for Your creations, guide me to be a better servant and caretaker of all You have entrusted to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment