Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A snowy day but a fun day

We have about two feet of snow on the ground here right now. It's still snowing... Even though the snow makes the work more challenging it is still fun and I love what I do. I have good friends who helped me today. My old neighbor Andrew showed up this afternoon with a buddy with a truck with a plow on the front. I called Andrew earlier in the day and ask if he knew anyone. The driveway was plowed and the parking area behind the barn.

I didn't go to the feed store today because the stuff I need is still at the Norton store. It is a further drive and so I will go in the morning and hopefully the roads should be better. I did get out and get Kylie some waterproof boots and some better gloves.

At the end of the day we played on the big snow mound at the end of the parking lot area. We got soaked and had a great time. The barn is cozy with all the snow encasing it. The fire performed a little better today but it is still cold. I think this weather calls for some chili which I will throw in the pot tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment