Friday, October 8, 2010

Dog Grooming and Banking

Our senior horse patient is doing great this morning and is eating and drinking much better. I groomed two very sweet and beautiful Maltese babies today for my old boss at the bank. Tonight we will be horse sitting at another farm and we were invited to eat dinner with friends from church.

This week was somewhat of a challenge and I have had to deal with something I hate which is when people are untruthful. Working at the banking all these years I was fortunate enough to not have to deal with dishonesty in other people very much. I pretty much know when someone isn't being truthful and choose to overlook it most of the time if it isn't harmful but I am learning that when your livelihood depends on it then it's different.

Still, I am a child of the most High. Where people fail He does not and I know we will be taken care of by Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment