Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fatigue, Plaid, and Difficult Patients

I'm working hard at night putting together plans and pricing things out for some fence changes plus I'm full of caffeine and adrenalin for one reason or another. I know I have to get back on a normal sleep cycle to feel better.

Older men love to wear plaid. Shame on me for not snapping a picture of Rauls in all his vet wrap splendor because we ran out of blue and had to switch to green and it was plaid in the worst way around his belly to keep him out of his stitches.

Rauls is beautiful on the outside and the inside, he is very mannerly, and is very sweet. But... he likes playing with his stitched up side, wants to be spoon fed hay cubes and decided he didn't want to eat his regular food. Also, he did a giant pucker for the thermometer and does okay with the syringe in his mouth with his meds. I think this is because even though he is a wonderful horse he is still a man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment